Who are we?
NV Lakshmi Foundation was conceptualized and incepted in the year 2011 in memory of N V LAKSHMI with Education as emphasis especially educating poor and needy children.
• School tuition fees only, studying in 8th standard & above.
• School uniforms, books – note books & text books
• Assistance to students at graduation level
• Interest-free loans to girls pursuing higher studies.
We opine that disabilities in any form mental or physical cannot impede or deprive any human being a good quality of life. We assist the “differently abled” and help them build a bright future.
• Provide support especially in terms of spreading the good work being done by Sri Vidya School for Special Children.
• Fulfill Lakshmi’s wish to ensure that every person should progress inspite of any form of disability. We chose to continue from where she stopped. We will strive to be involved in Deaf Enabled Foundation
Our body is of no use once consciousness is irreversibly lost and by donating our organs, we can light up many more lives. We spread awareness of this priceless organ donation.
• Promote the benefits of organ donation with the help of MOHAN FOUNDATION
|Sri. N V P SHARMA
|Sri.Dr. K V SUNDARA RAO
|Sri. AKELLA RAGHAVENDRA
|Sri.C.B.RAU (IAS Retd.)